If you are tempted to visit Marrakech, why not stay at Riad Porte Royale in the historic medina? You may not find Ramzi or a murdered guest, so the experience should be a relaxing contrast to the exotic city outside. To book the entire riad or to reserve just one or more of the five bedrooms with bathrooms en suite ask for a quote.
- Featured in VIE Magazine & Travel World News 2015
- Trip Advisor Bravo! Award 2014
- Selected by Saber Viver 2013
- Recommended by the Sunday Telegraph 2011
- Featured in Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel Magazine 2011
- 'One of six of the best relaxing riads in Morocco.' Footprint Handbook 2009